Every industry and profession has its own special characteristics, just as individuals do. At TWIS, our seasoned team of expert brokers and managers takes those characteristics into account to design custom-tailored insurance programs with one goal in mind: protecting the interests of our customers. We are a proud nationally licensed brokerage, specializing in group insurance programs and offering a wealth of experience and expertise. AGR is a proud member of TWIS and the OTIP Group of Companies (OGC) – a group of organizations sharing the same commitment to servicing our members, is a community of many working towards one common goal: to provide exceptional service for our customers all across Canada. We’re looking for someone to join our team as an:
Insurance Administration Representative
Location: Downtown Montreal
As a member of our Individual Insurance – Shared Services team, your responsibilities will include:
- Processes daily correspondences, which includes reviewing, sorting, completing, and routing incoming department correspondence. Initiates communications as required.
- Reviews and responds accordingly to customer and third-party requests. This includes but is not limited to assisting with walk-in clientele and returning messages.
- Audits and updates policy information on broker management systems to ensure accuracy of data and policies. Working in multiple business management systems
- Completes administrative requests, which includes assembling information and documents, sending documents to insureds, and/or adding notes to policies.
- Acts as a liaison between insureds and Brokers. Answers incoming telephone calls using a variety of telephony platforms.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and written requests from both internal and external stakeholders. This includes answering general account inquiries within the BMS or the carrier’s online system.
- Completes invoicing functions and manually transacts invoicing for specific carriers.
- Manages agency bill policies for specific carriers, sending pre-bill letters and ensuring that payment is collected, and documents are issued in a timely manner.
- Maintains a comprehensive log and diary system, reviewing and flagging contentious issues for discussion with management, as required.
- Provides quality service while adhering to customer service standards and keeps information confidential to protect operations.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, and you meet the following requirements, you might be the person we’re looking for. We need someone who has:
- A secondary school diploma.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in an office environment.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in the insurance industry or a related field.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior time management, project management and organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and experience with broker management systems. (Epic & SigXP)
- The ability to communicate in French & English.
TWIS is more than just a place to work. In addition to competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits, TWIS offers a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! Our employees have the opportunity to provide feedback on departmental goals, to work collaboratively, and to continuously improve their professional skills. We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, social events and much more! To recruit the best, we offer the best. For more information on TWIS, visit the ‘About Us’ page on our website.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
TWIS strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Upon individual request, TWIS will endeavour to remove any barrier to the recruitment and selection processes and provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
TWIS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.